My Nieces & Nephews

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Kyr & Kyn Contrast



Krysten wore her crown for a great part of the party...I don't remember Kyn wearing hers--if she wore it, it was not for long. Kyr above is getting ready for her turn to hit the pinata. And looking like she's praying she does not have to take her crown off in order to do so.....LOL! Kynnedy, on the other hand, looked like she just hit a grand slam and was ready to go rob a bank. LOL! No crown in sight! I love these contrasts in them. Kyn is very much a "girly girl", too, but not to the degree as princess Kyr--at least from my observations over these years! Kyn has a rough edge to her. She romps around with Jaden. She always has some new scar. Kyn also has an active mind. Kyr too, but I think when Kyn grows up she's going to be like her mom and me--not too shy to say what she feels and very animated when she talks. Then again, I see similar in Kyr sometimes, too. Maybe too early to call it! But there are some distinctions right now worth noting. Rhonda told me some months ago, Kyn was being chased by some little boy and she entertained the chase for a minute (running from him) then mid-stream, she stops, as if she had an epiphany and told the boy to stop chasing her because essentially, he did not know her like that. LOL! And he obeyed! Another thing that made a contrast clear to me was some months ago, during bedtime, I asked them to tell me a story. Kyn shared a story about a castle and a mermaid and some adventure surrounding the mermaid. Well, Kyr's story was about a mother taking a little girl's "pocket book" from her and the story ended with the little girl saying to her mother, "ohhhh mama! Give me my pocket book back so I can get my lip gloss." LOL! I wrote it down verbatim because they were cracking me up...the stories are packed away but this was the gist! Hee-darn-larious! I'm loving the clear femininity in them! And Oh! Though Kyrsten was all about being a princess and wearing her crown, she was all for sharing it too...notice her sharing her crown...with her guest. What a sweetheart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home